GoGlobal Group Intern –
Do you have a heart for people?” We are looking for an outgoing team member that is disciplined about details and excited to talk to others about God’s plan to save the world.
As an intern on the Global Disciple’s team, you will be helping the 2 billion people on the planet that have never heard the name of Jesus. We believe God’s plan is to use The Church to make sure every person has an opportunity to choose and follow Jesus Christ.
As our GoGlobal Group Outreach intern, you will be the catalyst for launching an initiative to enlist 50 or more U.S. church groups that will raise awareness and funds to share the Gospel with the least-reached people of the world.
If your career path includes: organizational growth/management, business, missions, ministry, or marketing, we would like to hear from you.
In this position, you will be part of Global Disciple’s Partner Relations team—coordinating with our Marketing/Communications staff. You will work several hours a week on your own and may be able to work from your remote home/office location part of that time.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help advance and refine the brand new marketing plan of the GoGlobal campaign.
- Initiate contact with group leaders for potential involvement. This will include many, many phone calls and follow up emails.
- Document those contacts and advance the organizational relationship if possible.
- Initial response to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails about GoGlobal group involvement.
- Assist with media/online resources that would enhance group involvement in GoGlobal.
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Did we mention you will spend a significant amount of time on the phone and sending emails?)
- Self-directed with regular meetings and intermittent input from Supervisor.
- Energetic and able to inspire others
- Personal faith in Jesus Christ and a healthy view of the local church.
- Experience in extra-curricular group leadership would be a plus.
12-15 hrs per week, 8-12 weeks, $250 stipend. Ideally May 1- July 1, but flexible. The organization will need additional help in this capacity through Nov 2018.
*Please submit your completed application using the form below.
Oops! We could not locate your form.