Partner Relations Regional Manager - Donor Cultivation
- Lancaster, PA 17603
JOB SUMMARY: Serve on the Partner Relations Team communicating the mission and vision of Global Disciples in an informative and engaging way with current and potential financial partners. Concentrate on building new donor connections and cultivating existing relationships nationally in cooperation with the VP of Partner Relations.
- Understand and communicate the mission and vision of Global Disciples in compelling ways so increasing numbers of people are actively engaged in praying, giving financially & volunteering.
- Multiply the number of “Global Partners” ($10K plus donors) and nurture relationships with major financial partners in ways that lead to greater awareness of and investment in the mission & ministry of Global Disciples nationally
- Cultivate and directly solicit key partners nationally, working with the appropriate staff
- Weekly report to VP of Partner Relations concerning responsibilities and results
- Maintain a proactive, creative leadership role in the identification, cultivation, and solicitation of individual, corporate, church and foundation contributions
- Provide insight for the development of direct mail letters, case statements, grants and brochures required to support fundraising efforts
- Ensure that all partners are appropriately thanked and receive regular communication
- Implement an effective approach to initiate and grow planned giving among partners
- Initiate and implement strategies to fulfill the goals in the Annual Review and Plan of Action (ARPA) for the Partner Relations Team
- Provide detailed reports about fundraising progress to the VP of Partner Relations on a regular basis
- Serve as a visible spokesperson and advocate for Global Disciples
- Must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ and an active member of a Christian church
- Passion for the mission and work of Global Disciples and alignment with its statement of faith, goals, purposes and objectives
- Experience in sales, marketing, and/or nonprofit fundraising
- Outstanding relational, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, initiator who is organized
- Ability to work with a team to develop and implement a strategic plan
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other basic software expected
- Donor database experience preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with Global Disciples preferred
- Comprehensive health and vision insurance
- Generous vacation package including holidays
- Retirement plan, after 1 year of employment, contributing 8% of compensation annually
- Supportive environment of believers prayerfully serving the lord
Global disciples is a faith-based, mission-driven, not-for-profit organization committed to offering a fair wage, which may not be commensurate to the corporate sector.
Please include a Cover Letter that discusses sales & fundraising involvement, cross-cultural experience, and faith alignment.
Include a resume and any references, work samples, or supporting documents.
Questions and Applications?